Sealants Fixtech MPS100
|DeckFlex MSP100 is the highest quality, one-component marine deck caulking sealant that is free from isocyanate, solvent, acid, and toxin components. The deck caulking sealant cures and hardens with air humidity, offering excellent strength and flexible performance properties. The polymerised product forms a strong and elastic rubber and, thanks to its new technology, is recommended for sealing timber teak deck panels without forming tunnels and bubbles. DeckFlex MSP100 is available in Black only.
DeckFlex MSP100 is also recommended for use on STAZO MARINE DECK 2000 and Flexiteek, along with other marine decks and non-slip surfaces.
12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry place at temperatures between +5°C – 25°C. spreader Does not contain isocyanates, silicone, Bonding: solvents, phtalates DeckFlex MSP100 has excellent adhesion
- Excellent sandability after full cure Excellent shore-A hardness and mechanical
- properties after curing
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement up to 30% No bubble formation within sealant UV and salt water resistant Withstands all climatic conditions properties on most marine surfaces, as well as on primed teak timber. Please remove any protective films from all surfaces prior to application of Fixtech’s DeckFlex MSP100. To get optimal adhesion results it is
- advisable to pretreat the surface. For all timber surface use Timber Primer PR10L05BK. Non-porous surfaces can be precleaned, slightly abraded and cleaned with alcohol cleaner.
No adhesion on PE, PP and PFTE (Teflon).
Resistance to chemical agents:
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis.
Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids, chlorinated hydrogen, oxalic acid.
clean, dry, free of dust and grease
Timber surfaces should be pretreated with Fixtech Timber Primer PR10 For non-porous surfaces we recommend the use of abrasion with 180 grit paper, wipe clean and use alcohol cleaner to remove any oil or grease. We recommend preliminary compatibility tests prior to application.
- The directives contained in this documentation are the result of our experiments and of our experience and have been submitted in good faith.
- Because of the diversity of the materials and substrates and the great number of possible applications which are out of our control, we cannot accept any
- responsibility for the results obtained. In every case it is recommended to carry out preliminary experiments.